Add mALGO asset on Folks Finance as lending collateral

Supporting mALGO on Folks Finance as lending collateral should be a no-brainer for the community. mALGO can always be redeemed at a known rate for ALGO. Thus, there is no dependency on DEX liquidity.

If you support this idea, then please express your support. Let’s put this up for a community vote.

3 Likes

Imo we should wait for a finished audit (yes i know they don’t lead to a completely safe product but they enhance security at least a bit) since it’s a very new product

3 Likes

mALGO audit is now done. Time to add mALGO into platform?

2 Likes

should wait what they have to say about the centralization risk but besides that it should be a great asset to support

1 Like

Maybe now finally time to add mALGO?

$300k stable TVL in liquidity pools and the fact that it is always redeemable.

I think good to add now when also xALGO is coming. I am pretty sure xALGO will be added without any hesitation, so I hope you will add mALGO and not gate keep or suppress competition.

I know you have incentive to block mALGO to boost xALGO advantage over mALGO, but that just is big red flag for many, including me.

Didn’t want to sound rude, but this current situation feels weird to me. or do you have any reason why you haven’t added already? I think that is obvious that there is demand for this if over 16 million ALGOs have staked using mALGO and will be even more when added onto Folks Finance.

Best regards,
ROAM

1 Like