How could Folks Finance feel more customizable to you?

I’m interested in everyone thinks could be done to make Folks Finance feel more customizable.

How can we make Folks feel more like your specialized financial base?

6 Likes

I would love the return of the User tab that lists only positions you have on Folks rather than all available as I find the screen a bit crowded with the current Dashboard. Also, the return of the Loan Health notification via email would be great, though I would prefer a mobile push notification option if possible, in addition to other user preferences of this nature for communication! Thank you!!

4 Likes

upgraded asset management tools are in the works!

3 Likes

yes I agree, I would say that the whole notification system would be perfect when there will be a mobile application. That would be fabulous…

6 Likes

i like the way you think :wink:

3 Likes

More notification and onboarding options. Would love to be able to purchase crypto through integration with CB, debit and other methods and to be able to get immediate notifications on events that have happened recently or voting notifications, either through mobile or directly to signal message app.

1 Like

Definitely the Coinbase integration like AlgoFi and MyAlgo Wallet both have. It is very nice to be able to just link to my CB account and have Algo directly sent onchain rather than having to pay the even greater fees from some of the other on-ramps available in the ecosystem currently.
Adding this and other on-ramp features into Folks dApp would be a great advantage what with the recent events with MyAlgo and Algofi.

1 Like

Folks Finince sees it as a driven ecosystem within the Defi project. We feel that several processes are desirable to increase decentralization and financial literacy.

One of them would be to increase the number of ecosystems that can use gALGO. In particular, the ability to use them for NFT purchases would make it easier to reach people who are not interested in Defi, but I think the more NFT projects that cover these areas, the more users there will be.

The other is that learning about finance is essential, but I think it would be easier to get involved here if we aim to increase participation, including leveraged commitments, by making opportunities like the curriculum profitable.

1 Like

Folks already has integrations in both these areas but I know they are continuing to expand their reach as far as gALGO integrations as well as developing Folks Academy (mentioned in an interview that could be similar to Binance Academy).

1 Like

Generally I have dark mode when I am not logged in, then when I log in I switch it to custom theme. But after I log out, the theme changes from custom theme to light theme and that is really really annoying. especially during night time. My eyes burn every single time. So my question is, can it be done so that before I log in, I have dark mode and when logged in it switches it automatically to custom theme and when I log out it changes back to dark mode?

Another thing. Don’t want to create own thread just for this. Is it possible to add currency “native”. meaning, sums will be shown in coins/tokens.

for example:

ALGO 43 567 483
USDC 1 943 493
goBTC 15,27

and so on…

3 Likes

I’ll let the team know!

3 Likes